OK, so it's early yet and I am actually bundled up in a blanket...to be explained in a second...but when crickets are chirping at 7:30 in the morning you just KNOW what is ahead of you for the day. So to beat the heat I have already turned on the swamp cooler because if we keep the house cooler in the cool AM hours of the day it only gets up to about 80, on days like today, inside. So now you now why I am wrapped up in a blanket...I am sitting at the computer with cold air blowing over me...I need to remember this when I am escaping downstairs after cooking in the kitchen tonight (can you say 80+ in the kitchen)! You would think that we would have GREAT central air system with Mathew being an HVAC installer but we don't. House isn't wired for it & that my friends SUCKS! We have to add a whole new breaker box and run wires...etc. etc. etc. Just MORE money to spend so it'll be a while longer...I am actually looking forward to going into work for a few hours for a meeting just to be somewhere cooler! LOL
So that is how WE beat the heat around here, if you call keeping the house 80 degrees beating the heat, which I don't! How do you all survive? I am up for ALL tips!
Hope it's cooler in your corner of the world! Until later...
~MJ
Christmas 2016
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment