The kids are doing well. Gina is in the winter color guard at school & was good enough to make the rifle line :) Izzy started the cello in orchestra at school but is still doing the violin too. Gabe had his wax museum at school and was Pat Garrett...he killed Billy the Kid. Laney is completely potty trained during the day...still drinks too much through out the night to have the training done then too. & Isaac & Michael are just along for the ride.
So it is Thanksgiving week & while it sometimes feels like we don't have a lot to be thankful for...we do. As we come to the end of this year we are still wondering what happened to it all because lets face it, wasn't it just New Years??? Time seems to be gaining speed and we seem to be slowing down... Over all though we can't complain. Over all we have a good life full of many wonderful things. We just need to remember to take the bad along with the good...
So in honor of Thanksgiving we're playing Green Day this week...I know...odd choice...not really a group you associate with Thanksgiving...but it is based on one song: "Macys Day Parade" Which when you listen to it really has NOTHING to do with Thanksgiving or even the parade... Just the title & the first line. Still it felt appropriate. Mostly because when I am bogged down I need to listen to somet
SO, this Basketcase with sever Paranoia is going to kick back, watch the Macy's Day Parade...this I really WILL do...and hope you have the Time of Your Life...I really do...& look for a Welcome to Paradide When September Ends...I know that was a stretch...not to mention cheesier than the Twilight movie... but I just couldn't end this on such a downer! Enjoy the music...






No comments:
Post a Comment