Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Posting Policy

SO I have been thinking about how we can have more posts and honestly I have about a MILLION ideas running through my head. So far we have decided on:

Monday Music: Each week we will feature a new musician/group and have just their music playing for that week, as well as a post on why we chose them.

Tuesday Laneyisims & Issacisims: A post of the crazy things these little ones say or does each week that make us giggle! Because honestly they are hilarious.

Wednesday Reminders: Since we post about this funny things the little ones do I will pull out the archives of the other ones when they were little to "remind" us they aren't just big kids with attitudes!

Thursday blurbs: Random thoughts, opinions, feelings...

Friday week in review: Just a basic update of the things that are going on in our lives.

So join us as we bark upon this new adventure in blogging & forgive us if we "forget" a day here and there. Hope you enjoy! Until later...

2 comments:

Dawney said...

Great idea MJ!

Snow Family said...

Holy Cow MJ, you are so on top of things!!! Even not working right now I don't think I could do THAT much blogging.