...I feel SO honored and would like to thank my good friend Becky for nominating me for this prestigious position on her blogspot. http://www.pixieandtoad.blogspot.com/ This is my first nomination and I just feel SO honored to join the group of millions of people out there who have been tagged by their fellow bloggers. I hope I can hold my head up high and let you know a little bit more about my quirky self...really I know I am being very tongue in cheek about this but I do love reading these things, so honestly...Thanks Becky!
Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
OY! I have to limit it to 6? Really if you know me I am just basically quirky. Here it goes anyway...
6. As you can tell by this countdown of quirks I like to do things a bit differently. So because of this quirk I am starting at 6 and ranking my quirks down to #1.
5. I have a tendency to over explain everything and it turns into a saga which no one really ends up understanding. So instead of just saying something you get a whole story on why I chose turkey over ham for my sandwich.
4. In writing as well as texts I use ... A LOT! I really don't understand my obsession with ... but they definitely put a style on my writings... or at least I think they do!
3. I associate people with color... Each one of my kids is a different color. Some of them their favorite color, some of them not. I don't know WHERE this came from but it really is just a feeling I get from people and their attitudes.
2. Are OCD tendencies quirky? I think they are & I have a few of them. Not ready to share them though. You will just have to pay close attention to me and see if you can figure them out.
1. Only in Utah is this quirky but I am reminded of it on a daily basis by friends, family, strangers... my accent!
Here are my tagged blogger friends:
Carla
Dawney
Diana
Heidi
Kim
Ross
Christmas 2016
9 years ago






1 comment:
I think Ross does #5 also-hehe. I like quirks, they make us unique. It was good to see you last night, hope you all are doing well:)
Post a Comment