Monday, August 18, 2008

Death Cab For Cutie

So this weeks artist is Death Cab For Cutie. The awesome print above is the art work of Travis Bone who screen prints posters and art work & was the poster he made for the latest show they had here in Utah. Check him out with our link to his website: Furturtle Show Prints on the right.

Anyway, I was able to go see this show with Gina, my brother & Travis...thanks for the tickets Travis! We had a lot of fun...even though I read The Host through out the wait in line & wasn't much fun. I was really impressed with them. They put on a good show. You just NEVER know how good they are live versus in the studio. I am always impressed when they sound just as good & you can tell they didn't lipsync...which they didn't!

I know they are an "Emo band" but I just really love listening to their music. Its nice and mellow but with a good beat that keeps you going. Enjoy the music...

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love that poster! Travis is soo talented. So glad you guys got to go to the concert! Hope you all are doing well!